"Pull out the big guns, and put your freakum dress on"-Beyonce
New Blogpost Check it out!
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
" In a 90s kinda world, I’m glad I’ve got my girlssss!"
Living Single singlehandedly gave me life from the time I watched my first episode. I was 21, getting my hair braided in an effort to channel my Solo vibes, and planted in front of a TV in my friend’s Brooklyn…